Designed to handle everything from black diamonds to side-country forays, the Mountain Hardwear Snowzilla Men’s Ski Glove is a close-fitting short gauntlet glove with full Velcro® closure at wrist for a secure weatherproof fit. Proprietary OutDry® technology bonds a waterproof, membrane directly to the shell fabric, keeping water out and dry in. For added warmth, the engineered fleece liner is thicker on the back of your hand (where you need it most) and thinner on the palm for best-in-class dexterity. Leather-reinforced palm and fingertips for rugged durability.
- Close fitting, short gauntlet worn under a jacket cuff blocks out the elements
- Thick fleece liner keeps hands warm all day
- Hybrid leather and cordura palm is rugged yet supple
- Soft suede thumb patch for wiping wet noses
- Full Velcro closure at wrist creates a secure and reliable fit.
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Weight: 7.4 oz. / 210 g.
- Materials: Body: 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell, 92% nylon, 8% elastane, Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology, Lining: Boucle Blend Knit, Insulation: Thermal.Q™, Palm: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather