- harmonious ride, normal pronation
What makes Wave Rider 15 different?
combining the best qualities of every Wave Rider that came before it, Mizuno has
created its masterpiece with the Mizuno Wave Rider 15 Running Shoe. While the
pendulum in running may swing from one extreme to another, the genius of the
Wave Rider 15 is found through its harmonious balance of a lightweight feel,
wrapped-to-foot fit and exquisitely smooth ride, ultimately producing a
brilliant running experience.
Albert Einstein believed that everything should be made as simple as possible,
but not simpler. Perhaps he had a vision of the Wave Rider 15 – simple in form,
yet based on the innovative technologies that elevate Mizuno products above the
MIZUNO WAVE TECHNOLOGY - Inspired by nature, Wave is the
industry’s most effective midsole technology. Wave’s unique shape dissipates
impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every
SMOOTHRIDE ENGINEERING™ - Unique approach to the sole of
the shoe designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to
toe on every step. SmoothRide Engineered, solid rubber forefoot outsole design
for durability and cushioning, now with flex controllers built to optimize
- Combination of shoe technologies that create an upper that moves with your
foot seamlessly throughout your stride, eliminating stress points and bunching
for a more comfortable run.
- Enhancing the inherent properties of AP midsole, AP+ offers increased rebound
and a “bouncier” feeling, which extends the cushion durability, while
maintaining the light weight performance.
– Full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up
inside the shoe.
– The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact
areas and supplements traction at heel strike.
– Engineering philosophy to maximize performance by tailoring footwear to the
separate needs of men and women. Flex lines for women and wider sole for men.
– Shock-absorbing cushioning compound found in the heel.
- Provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.