MODERATE NEUTRAL - harmonious ride, normal pronation
By combining the best qualities of every Wave Rider that came before it, Mizuno has created its masterpiece with the Mizuno Wave Rider 15 Running Shoe. While the pendulum in running may swing from one extreme to another, the genius of the Wave Rider 15 is found through its harmonious balance of a lightweight feel, wrapped-to-foot fit and exquisitely smooth ride, ultimately producing a brilliant running experience.
Albert Einstein believed that everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. Perhaps he had a vision of the Wave Rider 15 – simple in form, yet based on the innovative technologies that elevate Mizuno products above the rest.
Special 15th Anniversary Edition Wave Rider 15
The Wave Rider series has served as the pinnacle of the Mizuno footwear line and put Mizuno’s patented Wave® Technology on the map. They are commemorating the Wave Rider 15 by providing the Mizuno Wave Rider 15 Limited Edition Running Shoe in rich Ruby and Crystal colors. Join Mizuno in celebrating a milestone anniversary for the Wave Rider.
- MIZUNO WAVE TECHNOLOGY - Inspired by nature, Wave is the industry’s most effective midsole technology. Wave’s unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step.
- SMOOTHRIDE ENGINEERING™ - Unique approach to the sole of the shoe designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step. SmoothRide Engineered, solid rubber forefoot outsole design for durability and cushioning, now with flex controllers built to optimize flexibility.
- DYNAMOTION FIT™ - Combination of shoe technologies that create an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly throughout your stride, eliminating stress points and bunching for a more comfortable run.
- AP+ - Enhancing the inherent properties of AP midsole, AP+ offers increased rebound and a “bouncier” feeling, which extends the cushion durability, while maintaining the light weight performance.
- MIZUNO INTERCOOL – Full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe.
- X10 – The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike.
- GENDER ENGINEERING – Engineering philosophy to maximize performance by tailoring footwear to the separate needs of men and women. Flex lines for women and wider sole for men.
- VS-1 – Shock-absorbing cushioning compound found in the heel.
- AIRMESH - Provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.
- Weight – 8.7 oz