PERFORMANCE NEUTRAL -
unrivaled responsiveness, normal pronation
The Mizuno Wave Precision 11 Running Shoe for women features a SmoothRide
Engineered, TPU Parallel Wave which provides optimal cushioning and flexibility
for the neutral runner looking for a get-up-and-go daily trainer. Soft yet
durable blown rubber forefoot outsole design for cushioning and flexibility.
– Ortholite can customize foam formulations that combine the inherent features
of strength, breathability, moisture transport and anti-microbial function.
– The goal of Dynamotion Fit is to create perfect harmony between your body and
your running shoes. Through advancements in Mizuno’s exclusive Virtual Body
Design technology, Mizuno has elevated the art form of crafting shoes to become
extensions of the foot.
– Breathable and cool, AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain
a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe and allows for the
foot to stay cool.
– Enhancing the inherent properties of AP Midsole, AP+ improves the quality of
the running experience by offering increased rebound and a “bouncier” feeling,
which extends the cushion durability, while maintaining the light weight
performance you’ve come to expect from Mizuno.
– Conventional midsoles use flat materials which allow deep penetration at the
point of impact. The Mizuno Wave disperses impact forces uniformly over the
length and width of the midsole, providing unrivaled cushioning. The Mizuno Wave
is a biomechanically engineered midsole technology that resists over pronation,
thus relieving stress on ankle and knee joints. Mizuno’s unique Wave Technology
minimizes excessive midsole collapse as the foot lands and rolls medially
providing superior motion control.
– Engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of
the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
– The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact
areas and supplements traction on heel strike
– 8.5 oz