– unrivaled responsiveness, moderate over pronation
Japanese runners have long believed that a shorter stride and midfoot landing
marries up well with a flat-soled, low forefoot tapered, lightweight shoe. For
those of the same belief, say “hello” to your sole mate, the Mizuno Wave Musha 4
- The leading footwear technology that combines cushioning and stability, two
distinctly different elements that are both inherently necessary in great
- Engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of
the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Enhancing the inherent properties of AP midsole, AP+ offers increased rebound
and a “bouncier” feeling, which extends the cushion durability, while
maintaining the lightweight performance.
- Provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.
- The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact
areas and supplements traction at heel strike.