PERFORMANCE SUPPORT – unrivaled responsiveness, moderate over pronation
Japanese runners have long believed that a shorter stride and midfoot landing marries up well with a flat-soled, low forefoot tapered, lightweight shoe. For those of the same belief, say “hello” to your sole mate, the Mizuno Wave Musha 4 Running Shoe.
- MIZUNO WAVE - The leading footwear technology that combines cushioning and stability, two distinctly different elements that are both inherently necessary in great running shoes.
- SMOOTHRIDE - Engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- AP + - Enhancing the inherent properties of AP midsole, AP+ offers increased rebound and a “bouncier” feeling, which extends the cushion durability, while maintaining the lightweight performance.
- MIZUNO AIRMESH - Provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.
- X 10 - The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike.
- WEIGHT - 7.8 oz.