MODERATE SUPPORT -
harmonious ride, moderate over pronation
Wave Inspire series has long shown how stability and lightweight do not have to
be mutually exclusive traits. With a refined fit, the Mizuno Wave Inspire 8
Running Shoe returns to the feel so many runners have fallen in love with.
MIZUNO WAVE TECHNOLOGY - Inspired by nature, Wave is the
industry’s most effective midsole technology. Wave’s unique shape dissipates
impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every
SMOOTHRIDE ENGINEERING™ - Unique approach to the sole of
the shoe designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to
toe on every step. SmoothRide Engineered, solid rubber forefoot outsole design
for cushioning, flexibility, and durability.
- Combination of shoe technologies that create an upper that moves with your
foot seamlessly throughout your stride, eliminating stress points and bunching
for a more comfortable
- Enhancing the inherent properties of AP midsole, AP+ offers increased rebound
and a “bouncier” feeling, which extends the cushion durability, while
maintaining the light weight performance.
– Full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up
inside the shoe.
– The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact
areas and supplements traction at heel strike.
– Engineering philosophy to maximize performance by tailoring footwear to the
separate needs of men and women. Flex lines for women and wider sole for men.
– Shock-absorbing cushioning compound found in the heel.
- Provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.
– 10.9 oz