MAXIMUM NEUTRAL –
ultimate protection, normal pronation
How can a running shoe feel so soft, yet so responsive? It’s an Enigma. The
Mizuno Wave Enigma 2 Running Shoe provides the sensation of cushioning without
sacrificing performance. It’s a contradiction come to life thanks to Mizuno’s
- The leading footwear technology that combines cushioning and stability, two
distinctly different elements that are both inherently necessary in great
– Design technology that relieves the stress the foot naturally places on
footwear, eliminating distortion for the perfect fit.
- Engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of
the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Enhancing the inherent properties of AP midsole, AP+ offers increased rebound
and a “bouncier” feeling, which extends the cushion durability, while
maintaining the lightweight performance.
- Engineering philosophy to maximize
performance by tailoring footwear to the separate needs of men and women. Flex
lines for women and wider sole for men.
- Full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up
inside the shoe.
V S – 1
- Shock-absorbing cushioning compound found in the heel.
- Provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.
- The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact
areas and supplements traction at heel strike.