Maxxis’ most popular training tire, providing excellent training and commuting dependability. The Maxxis Re-Fuse Clincher Tire will rack up plenty of road miles in any conditions.
- K2 – Kevlar Composite. Available in select tires, this Maxxis exclusive fabric provides more puncture protection than both standard Kevlar® and Vectran®. The addition of this lightweight and supple material ensures that the ride quality and performance remains unsurpassed.
- Silkworm - Silkworm Technology is an exclusive material incorporated into the casing of select models. The Silkworm material helps to increase puncture and tear resistance. Silkworm is featured as a bead-to-bead cap ply (denoted as Silkworm B2B) or under the tread as a breaker (denoted as Silkworm).
- Single Compound Technology - One layer of nylon wrapped from bead to bead, a single ply conforms well to the terrain and is lighter weight.
- Diamond-knurled slick design
- ETRTO – 23-622 (700x23), 25-622 (700x25)
- TPI – 60
- Compound – Single
- Max PSI - 120
- Weight – 280g (700x23), 310g (700x25)