The Louis Garneau Tri-300 Triathlon Shoe surpasses all existing triathlon shoe technology found on the market today. A Power Flex Strap system is a vented offset positioned straps that extends from the inside arch to the outer tendons to secure placement and reduce pressure. The strap is stiff and rubberized for quick and efficient transition. The Tri-300 offers a perfect fit for all riders through with 100% heat moldable using a home conventional oven. An Exo-Jet Carbon outsole with silver fibers to reflect heat and flexible carbon arch supports for comfort. Detailing is perfected and allows you to shave seconds with a rear puller with reflector. Louis Garneau’s stiffest to date and super easy to grab rear pull hoop is anchored from the bottom of the heel for an efficient and quick pull-on. The vertical opening is wide enough to accommodate three fingers.
- Triathlon Elite - Designed to perform at a competition level by serious triathletes and enthusiasts.
- ELITE FIT
- Exo-Jet Carbon outsole with silver fiber and flexible carbon arch support
- 100% heat moldable shoe at 150 °F (65 °C)
- Ice Fil inside heel cup
- Snug-fit POWER FLEX fastening system
- System at the heel for easier transition
- Breathable Dry-type microfiber and nylon cycling mesh upper
- Lightweight nylon cycling sandwich mesh upper with quick drying properties
- Ice Fil Ergo Air Cool Stuff blue insoles
- Visual display of cleat position compatible with DURA-ACE, TIME, LOOK and SPEED PLAY cleats with shims (F-4, R-4)
- Shoe bag included
- Offset strap
- Approximate weight (size 41/1 shoe): 288 g/10.15 oz?
*Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.