For those looking for cold weather protection, the Louis Garneau SF-2 Sleeveless Plastron Baselayer is ideal. The upper front has a polyurethane membrane that is water and windproof but evacuates moisture. The rest of the base layer is a soft and moisture managing mesh.
- Base Layer Performance - Base layer designed with technology to improve performance, manage temperature, and transfer moisture.
- Base Layer Elite - Technical base layer designed for training and competition with innovative technology demanded by serious athletes.
- Lightweight Leger - Protecting zone worn directly on the skin to manage the wicking of moisture caused by body sweat. This protecting layer has a great impact on body temperature regulation.
- Supra Filo 2 - Perforated mesh construction, increases airflow and provides great moisture management properties. It is very light and soft to increase comfort. Its spandex content gives stretch for comfort and ease of movement. Stretchy knit: 95% polyester, 5% spandex. 100 g/m², 2.9 oz/sq yd. Like all knits, it is recommended to avoid abrasive materials and surfaces.
- Light WindDry - 2ply knits protect against the elements. Fabric made of a microperforated polyurethane membrane, which allows wicking of moisture while its waterproof and windproof properties protect against the elements. Merged knit: 100% polyester, polyurethane.. 2-ply version: 100 g/m², 3 oz/sq yd. Very good waterproof quality: 8000 mm.
- Front reflective logo