Louis Garneau Saphir Cycling Helmet for women has ringlock construction to
ensure the helmet’s integrity on impact. In-mold construction binds the
microplastic and polystyrene together to add mechanical properties to these
Designed with technology specific to road cycling.
- It spits in your face, it steals your breath, and it sends shivers down your
spine. Mother Nature is relentless. But even in extreme weather conditions, you
are focused on the ride because of cutting edge technology that stands the test
of any cold weather warrior. Inspired by the will and the freedom that only
exist on the singletrack trodden mountain bike trails slick with mud and
resounding the spiritual meditation between you and the outdoors.
With safety in mind, women - specific helmet properly fit the unique structure
of a woman's body.
- “Permanent" helmet stabilizing system. Its inclination is fixed, but it has a
headband that completely surrounds the head. It can be easily tightened using
only one hand, thanks to its dented wheel
Sealed Airdry Padding
- Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, ergonomic design
for optimum comfort
- Safety first! Reflective stickers will make you more visible neat motorists
- Specifically designed for Olympus, Saphir, and Drift helmets, perfectly
adapts to the helmet design, which is perforated to insert installation stems
- Frame ring that ensures helmet’s integrity in the event of impact
- 9.9 oz/280 g
- CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*