The Louis Garneau Quartz II Road Helmet features Super MSB Technology that
reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection. It also has a lightweight
composite skeleton to provide structural support and integrity on impact.
- Designed with technology specific to road cycling.
- It spits in your face, it steals your breath, and it sends shivers down your
spine. Mother Nature is relentless. But even in extreme weather conditions, you
are focused on the ride because of cutting edge technology that stands the test
of any cold weather warrior. Inspired by the will and the freedom that only
exist on the singletrack trodden mountain bike trails slick with mud and
resounding the spiritual meditation between you and the outdoors.
Super MSB Technology
- Ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the
perimeter for enhanced protection
Composite Reinforcement - Lightweight composite skeleton
provides structural support and integrity on impact
- Moisture channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking
Spiderlock Pro II
- Helmet stabilizing system featuring a polymer neck support. It can be easily
tightened on the head using only one hand, thanks to its dented anti-slip wheel.
Its inclination can be adjusted to several positions
- Small and light cam-locking device to quickly adjust strap position
X-static XT2 Padding
- Quick-drying antimicrobial material that inhibits growth of odor-causing
bacteria. Its ergonomic design gives you optimum comfort
- Safety first! Reflective stickers will make you more visible near motorists
Stickers Included (5T0) - Customize your helmet yourself.
Fit it with your team clothes!
Spiderlock Vision light included - Whether you ride to
work early in the morning or late at night, the back light will make sure you'll
Integrated Strap System With Inner Nerves - Inner frame
which distributes the shock of impacts, thus providing support and protection
while being lightweight
- 8.8 oz/250 g
- CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063