Garneau Women’s Nimbus Road Cycling Glove is affordable but still comes with
patented technology of the Ergo Air Ventilation System. Strategic ventilation
prevents fatigue of the ulnar and median nerves and enhances airflow for maximum
Only - Designed
with a woman's anatomically smaller hand in mind, but with cutting edge
technology to ensure maximum performance.
Often simplicity determines adaptability. Minimalist versatility is incorporated
in every piece of this collection to perfectly outfit that multi-purpose
athlete. Cold weather essentials that are the staples even your next
- Synthetic suede-like fabric, very resistant and machine washable in cold
water; Used to reinforce accessories’ strategic parts; Fabric 40% polyurethane,
- Stretchable knit with the unique ability to stretch and recover its shape like
no other fiber.
- Opaque mesh construction provides extreme breathability and incomparable
comfort and flexibility because of its spandex content which reduces chafe.
Dries very quickly. UPF/SPF 20; 85% polyester, 15% spandex.
palm precurved -
Ergonomic Amara palm is 15" precurved for perfect grip without bulkiness to the
handlebars, which provides direct feeling from the bike.
- 5-mm gel padding for enhanced comfort. Significant reduction of pressure
points to the ulnar and median nerves while preventing road vibration, and
providing direct feeling from the bike.
Pullers - A
silicone puller is located to the inner fingertips for easy on/off.
- The ergonomic fastener has been designed for flexibility and agronomy
providing no pressure points to the wrist.
with silicone structure and gel padding
microfiber thumb made of open-cell foam