The Louis Garneau Multi RX Cycling Shoe for women is a multi purpose fitness shoe that’s at home on the on the road with urban and recreational cyclists and spinning class. The Multi RX also features a lightweight rubber outsole with recessed cleat for easy walking.
- Fitness - When the temperatures plummet, your training schedule doesn't have to as well. Gear designed for optimal mobility, engineered moisture management, maximum comfort, and necessary, compression defines the Louis Garneau Fitness Collection. Because real cyclists don't take the winter off.
- Urban - You are the source of change. A legendary social movement fueled by bio-power and the knowledge that green is not a color it is lifestyle. For you we've designed a line that factors protection, performance, comfort, weather, and safety whether you are commuting cruising of conserving.
- Road Recreational - Often simplicity determines adaptability. Minimalist versatility is incorporated in every piece of this collection to perfectly outfit that multi-purpose athlete. Cold weather essentials that are the staples even your next anti-hypothermic workout.
- HRS-80 System - Maintains the heel in place during power stroke, thus maximizing power transfer. Simple but efficient retention system for excellent comfort
- Women Specific
- Semi-rigid rubber Ergo Grip outsole
- Special outsole made for walking with SPD cleats
- Synthetic leather
- Fastener with velcro tabs
- Two single straps merging into a wider one
- Nylon sandwich mesh upper
- Visual display of cleat position compatible with SPD cleats
- Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe): 325 g / 11.6 oz
Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.