The Louis Garneau Monte MTB Mountain Bike Shoe for women has a high-density Ergo Grip outsole with a thermoplastic protection at the toes. Removable crampon is included for under the toe cup.
- MTB - It spits in your face, it steals your breath, and it sends shivers down your spine. Mother Nature is relentless. But even in extreme weather conditions, you are focused on the ride because of cutting edge technology that stands the test of any cold weather warrior. Inspired by the will and the freedom that only exist on the single-track trodden mountain bike trails slick with mud and resounding the spiritual meditation between you and the outdoors.
- Women Specific - Specifically designed for women and based the anatomy of a woman's foot. Integrated with design and colors suited for female riders.
- Patent pending high-density nylon Ergo Grip outsole
- HRS-80 system
- Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper
- Thermoplastic protection at toes
- Ratchet closure and Velcro straps
- Removable crampon system under toe cup
- Visual display of cleat position compatible with SPD cleats
- Heel reflector
- Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe): 340 g/12 oz
Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.