The Louis Garneau Montana XT3 Mountain Bike Shoe has flexibility at the toe area for easy running off-the-bike. A removable Power Blade system provides maximum stiffness when used and when removed allows for ventilation. Dual density crampons offer both rigidity and traction.
- MTB - It spits in your face, it steals your breath, and it sends shivers down your spine. Mother Nature is relentless. But even in extreme weather conditions, you are focused on the ride because of cutting edge technology that stands the test of any cold weather warrior. Inspired by the will and the freedom that only exist on the singletrack trodden mountain bike trails slick with mud and resounding the spiritual meditation between you and the outdoors.
- T-FLEX Power Blade Reinforced Nylon Outsole - Removable POWER BLADE system provides maximum stiffness and, when removed, allows cooling and ventilation
- HRS-80 System - Maintains the heel in place during power stroke, thus maximizing power transfer. Simple but efficient retention system for excellent comfort
- Dual Density Crampons - Offer both rigidity and traction and allow for better mud evacuation
- T-FLEX Technology - Provides flexibility at the toe area for easy running and prevents heel pressure
- Main Strap Lateral Adjustment System - Multiple placement for any forefoot positioning
- Removable crampons under toe cup
- Lateral and vertical positioning ratchet support for various types of forefoot pedaling
- Decentered straps provide effective heel support
- Main ratchet closure and Velcro straps
- Ratchet reinforcement provides 100% protection in any position
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper provides comfort, good support and is breathable
- EVA insole provides comfort
- Heel reflector improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe) - 371 g/13.1 oz
Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.