The Louis Garneau Mondo Cycling Gloves for women are designed to have that feminine touch.
Engineered vented gel padding relives pressure of the median and ulnar nerves and reduces shock. A seamless upper hand prevents irritation, and offer superior ventilation. Edges of the fingers are laser cut for minimal bulk and no bulge.
- Road Elite - The coveted essential elements of any cyclist whose passion fringes lunacy. A cohesive blend of second skin fit, new era styling, versatile materials, and focused technology. Apparel whose conceptual advances and fabric performance through researched biological considerations. Define yourself by stepping into the psyche of a pro.
- Women Specific - Designed with a woman's anatomically smaller hand in mind, but with cutting edge technology to ensure maximum performance.
- Silicone Pullers - A silicone puller is located to the inner fingertips for easy on/off
- Progressive and Perforated Gel Padding - Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves. Absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injuries. Increases ventilation
- Patented Ergo Air® Concept - Evacuates palm and contributes to stabilize hand temperature
- Seamless back with Air Zone vent
- Lightweight microfiber thumb made of open-cell foam
- Laser cut fingers for anti-abrasion
- Velcro-adjustable ergonomic cuff
- Low profile cuff pull tab for quick slip on
- Reflectors at fingers
- Fabric - Upper Hand: Lycra® Power/Lycra® Power, Palm: Digitalized Amara/Amara