London Cycling Skirt for women is light and stretchy with sewn-in mesh
innershorts. A side pocket with flap safely stores ride essentials.
- It spits in your face, it steals your breath, and it sends shivers down your
spine. Mother Nature is relentless. But even in extreme weather conditions, you
are focused on the ride because of cutting edge technology that stands the test
of any cold weather warrior. Inspired by the will and the freedom that only
exist on the singletrack trodden mountain bike trails slick with mud and
resounding the spiritual meditation between you and the outdoors.
- You are the source of change. A legendary social movement fueled by bio-power
and the knowledge that green is not a color it is lifestyle. For you Louis
Garneau designed a line that factors protection, performance, comfort, weather,
and safety whether you are commuting cruising of conserving.
- Its spandex content gives an excellent elasticity, Its Twill texture gives a
good abrasion resistance, Stretch weaving - 92% polyester, 8% spandex, 180
g/mĀ², 5.3 oz/sq yd.
- Opaque mesh construction that provides extreme breathability, Incomparable
comfort and flexibility because of its spandex content which reduces chafe,
Dries very quickly, This knit has a UPF/SPF 20, Knit - 85% polyester, 15%
spandex, Like all knits, it is recommended to avoid abrasive materials and
- Evenly distributes pressure around the waist for a comfortable fit
Sewn-in mesh innershorts with chamois and gripper
Side pocket with flap
Front and back reflective accents enhances visibility
- 17.5"/44.5 cm