The Louis Garneau Glacier RD Winter Cycling Shoe is the latest winter cycling shoe with a fiberglass-reinforced road outsole and aluminum-coated insole to provide protection and insulation from the cold. Thinsulate waterproof lining can accommodate heat packs between the laces and outer fabric. Adjusting strap on the forefoot enhances power transfer.
- Fall Cycling - Adequate insulating protection for cool weather rides.
- Reinforced nylon Road outsole
- Reinforced with laminated PVC on the side
- Insulated inner sole for cold protection
- Seam-sealed zip at the front
- HRS-90 system
- Velcro tab at fore foot for enhanced support
- Ergonomic toe cup
- Elastic grip with silicone coating at the cuff
- Inner shoe with laces and water resistant membrane
- Visual display of cleat position compatible with DURA-ACE, SPD, TIME, LOOK, and SPEED PLAY
- Front and back reflective piping
- Approximate weight (size 41/1 shoe) : 335 g/11.82 oz
Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.