When the cold weather hits don't stop riding. The Louis Garneau Equipe Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey for men will keep you in the saddle with the Elite Pro Vent 2 fabric that is brushed inside for thermal insulation put breathes and wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. Three angled back pockets and a full length zip.
- Road Performance - There is a cult in cycling. A spawning of athletes unwilling to put their bikes up for the season. Their lives co-exist with riding come rain or come shine. Their needs require details woven with simplicity. A practical approach for a relentless breed of riders.
- Elite Pro Vent 2 - Brushed back knit keeps warmth and wicks moisture. Its outer micro-honeycomb structure enhances wicking of moisture without compromising its insulating properties. This fabric has a UPF/SPF 50. Knit: 100% polyester. 275 g/m², 8.1 oz/sq yd. Like all knits, it is recommended to avoid abrasive materials and surfaces.
- Full-length zip: For maximum ventilation
- 3 angled back pockets: Easy to access
- Elastic at hem: Secures fit
- Back reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- Men's Pro Fit
- UPF/SPF 50