Ideal for comfort, the Louis Garneau
Cycling Short for men utilizes compression in order to achieve comfort. Power
Lycra is muscle supportive and facilitates muscle movement to offer the ultimate
performance. Color stitching and accents provide a racer look.
- There is a cult in cycling. A spawning of athletes unwilling to put their
bikes up for the season. Their lives co-exist with riding come rain or come
shine. Their needs require details woven with simplicity. A practical approach
for a relentless breed of riders.
- This product contains more Lycra® than basic knits for full stretch and shape
recovery. Its compression and unique support maximize muscles performance.
Favors blood circulation in the muscles; good blood circulation during long
rides allows better performance and a resistance to fatigue from 10% up to 20%
better. Absorbs and wicks moisture. Lycra® Power clothing is designed to fit
muscle shape and to provide maximum support to muscular fiber. This knit has a
UPF/SPF 50. Stretchy knit: 75% Microtactel nylon, 25% Lycra® Power certified by
Invista™. 255 g/m², 7.5 oz/sq yd. Like all knits, it is recommended to avoid
abrasive materials and surfaces.
- Stretchable knit with the unique ability to stretch and recover its shape like
no other fiber. This knit has a UPF/SPF 50. Stretchy knit: 75% polyester, 25%
Lycra® 235 g/m2, 7 oz/sq yd Like all knits, it is recommended to avoid abrasive
materials and surfaces. Invista™
- Evenly distributes pressure around the waist for a comfortable fit. It can be
secured using the elastic drawstring
- Compressive cuffs that reduce lower leg pressure, provide support without
Seamless inner leg adds
comfort and reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
Flatlock seams eliminate
irritation and reduce chafing
Back and bottom
reflective accents enhances visibility