The Louis Garneau Enerblock Cycling Jacket for women is the perfect solution to
keep out the bad weather and keep in the heat. Water repellent treatment
promises to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable. Five pockets and an Mp3 player
pocket allow you to pack the cold weather essentials for your ride.
- The coveted essential elements of any cyclist whose passion fringes lunacy. A
cohesive blend of second skin fit, new era styling, versatile materials, and
focused technology. Apparel whose conceptual advances and fabric performance
through researched biological considerations. Define yourself by stepping into
the psyche of a pro.
- On days when others let their cars idle, you run. On days when others rush
from the car to the office gripping umbrellas, you run, on days when you can't
tell the brand of your sneaker because they are caked with mud, Louis Garneau
runs with you. Throughout the seasons, Louis Garneau has your back even when
running doesn't seem like an option.
- Stretchy merged knit allowing a great ease of movement. Its polyurethane
membrane and its water-repellent treatment provide waterproof and windproof
properties. This fabric is a good thermal insulation and is comfortable because
of its brushed inside. 3-ply knit: 100% polyester + polyurethane membrane; 320
g/mÂ², 9.4 oz/sq yd; Very good waterproof quality: 8000 mm; Very good
breathability : 8000 mm.
- Opaque construction with brushed back to retain body heat, this knit has a UPF/SPF
50, Stretchy knit: 86% nylon, 14% spandex, 250 g/m², 7.4 oz/sq yd, Like all
knits, it is recommended to avoid abrasive materials and surfaces.
- For maximum ventilation at top and bottom
- Provides wind protection
- Prevents irritation at the neck
1 zippered sleeve pocket
- For easy accessibility
- Allows for headphone wires to be channeled inside the jacket
- Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
Front, back, and sleeve reflective accents - Enhance visibility
2 front pockets with reversed zip
- Moderate +; Offers a balance between moisture management and moderate level of
warmth. Also provides a barrier against wind and a protection against water