The Louis Garneau Elite Course Sleeveless Triathlon Top for men is crafted of the most aerodynamic fabric on the market. Treated with coldblack® that reflects heat so even black fabrics stay cool to the touch, this tri top is designed so you perform your best on race day. Minimal seams help to achieve enhanced aerodynamics and minimize irritation and chafing.
- Triathlon Elite - Designed to perform at a competition level by serious triathletes and enthusiasts.
- CB Speedtech - coldblack® finish allows the heat to be reflected unlike common dark textiles, which absorb heat, allowing the wearer to avoid overheating even during physical activity. Construction improving aerodynamics for speeds ranging from 25 to 70 km/h (15 to 45 mph). Wicks moisture because of its hydrophilic properties. Its dimpled mesh construction allows ventilation and comfort. The beneficial effects of this certified compressive fabric are the result of an efficient combination of fabric construction and spandex content. This knit has a UPF/SPF 50. Stretchy knit: 82% polyester, 18% spandex; 195 g/m2, 5.75 oz/sq yd. Like all knits, it is recommended to avoid abrasive materials and surfaces.
- One-piece Technology - Minimum number of seams for enhanced aerodynamics and minimized risks of irritation
- 15"/38 cm Comfort Zip With Inner Flap - Zip is sewn so teeth pull away from the user to reduce abrasion and chafing. Inner flap protects skin from the zip
- Coldback - Coldblack® finish allows the heat to be reflected unlike common dark textiles, which absorb heat, allowing the wearer to avoid overheating even during physical activity.
- Comfort designed armholes and neck accommodate full range of motion
- Back reflective accents enhances visibility
- Next to Skin Fit men
- UPF/SPF 50