The Louis Garneau Diamond II Road Helmet has forty vents! Yes 40! Forty vents
including eight front Venturi Vents for maximum ventilation. Forty vents at 285
g and still surpass the safety standard, how did Louis Garneau achieve it? They
used their patented Super MSB (Monocoque Structural Base) and EXI technologies.
The monocoque base acts like an exo-skeleton which is one of the strongest ways
to achieve structural strength. The two polycarbonate bars placed inside the
helmet provide the strength exactly where it is needed.
- Designed with technology specific to road cycling.
Super MSB Technology
- Ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the
perimeter for enhanced protection
- Lightweight inner plastic reinforcement spreads the shock of impact and helps
maintain the helmet's structure
Composite Reinforcement - Lightweight composite skeleton
provides structural support and integrity on impact
- Moisture channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking
Spiderlock PRO II
- Helmet stabilizing system featuring a polymer neck support. It can be easily
tightened on the head using only one hand, thanks to its dented anti-slip wheel.
Its inclination can be adjusted to several positions
- Small and light cam-locking device to quickly adjust strap position
X-static XT2™ Padding - Quick-drying antimicrobial
material that inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria. Its ergonomic design
gives you optimum comfort
- Safety first! Reflective stickers will make you more visible near motorists
Stickers Included (5T0) - Customized your helmet yourself.
Fit it with your team clothes!
Spiderlock Vision Light Included - Whether you ride to
work early in the morning or late at night, the back light will make sure you'll
- 10 oz/285 g
- CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063