The Louis Garneau CFS-300 Road Cycling Shoe offers a new perspective on custom fit. Adaptive to any foot, a 100% heat moldable system is user-friendly and can be repetitively molded by conventional household means. Adjustable EVA foam padding is laterally and vertically adjustable with ratchet repositioning to optimize the fit. The HRS-100 System maintains heel positioning and offers a secure fit through a reinforced heel retention strap that integrates with the mid level strap. Two Coolmax Ergo Air insoles are provided to either allow through ventilation on hot days or block air on colder days. For the ultimate in power transfer, the shoe offers an Exo-Jet Carbon outsole with carbon molded arch support.
- Road Elite - The coveted essential elements of any cyclist whose passion fringes lunacy. A cohesive blend of second skin fit, new era styling, versatile materials, and focused technology. Apparel whose conceptual advances and fabric performance through researched biological considerations. Define yourself by stepping into the psyche of a pro.
- Women Specific - Specifically designed for women and based the anatomy of a woman's foot. Integrated with design and colors suited for female riders.
- Exo-Jet Carbon outsole with carbon molded arch support
- HRS-100 system reinforced with a 0.6-mm membrane
- 100% heat moldable shoe at 150°F (65°C)
- Upper strap with EVA padding fully adjustable laterally and vertically
- Textured wet-type varnished microfiber leather and nylon cycling mesh upper
- Ratchet with lateral and vertical positioning
- COOLMAX Ergo Air Cool Stuff blue and Hot Stuff red interchangeable insoles
- Visual display of cleat position compatible with DURA-ACE, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Toe covers and shoe bag included
- Molding instructions on shoe bag
- Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe): 280 g/9.88 oz?
*Please note that cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.