Garneau A-Compression Sock compresses the muscles and tissue during training
which is fundamental to improved blood flow and optimized oxygenation. The
process of creating energy in muscles and the focus of that energy is improved
through these means, resulting in enhanced performance potential.
- Designed with compressive properties to increase blood flow, reduce swelling,
and assist in muscle recovery.
- Designed with technology specific to road cycling.
- Designed with technology specific to triathlon competition and training.
- It spits in your face, it steals your breath, and it sends shivers down your
spine. Mother Nature is relentless. But even in extreme weather conditions, you
are focused on the ride because of cutting edge technology that stands the test
of any cold weather warrior. Inspired by the will and the freedom that only
exist on the single-track trodden mountain bike trails slick with mud and
resounding the spiritual meditation between you and the outdoors.
- When the temperatures plummet, your training schedule doesn't have to as well.
Gear designed for optimal mobility, engineered moisture management, maximum
comfort, and necessary, compression defines the Louis Garneau Fitness
Collection. Because real cyclists don't take the winter off.
- On days when others let their cars idle, you run. On days when others rush
from the car to the office gripping umbrellas, you run, On days when you can't
tell the brand of your sneaker because they are caked with mud, we run with you.
Throughout the seasons, Louis Garneau has your back even when running doesn't
seem like an option.
Stretch zone at
toes and heel
Control level of
- 75% nylon / 25% spandex