Where innovation meets evolution!
carbon compressed blade replaces the traditional retention spring.
More secure and positive cleat entry/release.
largest pedaling surface on the market for optimal power transmission.
Less than 115 (CrMo axle model)
available in Ti or Crmo version
Innovation with the goal
of safety, lightweight, comfort and reliability.
A Carbon Blade does the
work of the original traditional spring for cleat retention.
reliability: double sealed bearings, injected carbon long-fiber pedal
body, oversized stiff and strong axle. 12 or 16 retention blades available.
VERY SECURE CLEAT ENTRY
- The new design of the Look Kéo Blade Carbon TI Road Pedal is based upon a
carbon blade that allows 30% more resistance than a Kéo carbon when the cleat
exits the pedal in the moment disengagement. The advantage being that the
cyclist feels more secure in the pedal and it eliminates the need for a spring
tension adjustment bolt. The Kéo Blade Ti is available with two different
release resistance blades. Version 12 for the all-around resistance and version
16 for riders desiring more retention. It is possible to change the blades with
a special tool made for changing the blades.
VERY LIGHT: 95 G
- The Blade design combined with a new injected long carbon fibers (more than
10mm compared to 1 to 2 mm) permits the creation of a superlight pedal and
improves its durability.
LARGE CLEAT SUPPORT
- For a more efficiency and stability the Blade has a cleat support platform
that is 31% larger and 17% wider than a Kéo carbon. A stainless steel platform
has been molded into the body which improves power transmission and decreases
wear on the pedal platform.
- Great detail has been paid to reliability: high resistance body, bi-enjected
lever, stainless steel cleat surface, oversized double sealed axle and bearings
make the Blade durable and rigid. The cleat retention component is double
injected. Each material has a specific purpose. One material provides excellent
mechanical strength. The other material interacts specifically with the cleat.
KEO BLADE CARBON TI AXLE
- Double seals - 2 cartridge ball bearings - 1 needle bearing - Oversized axle
new Kéo Blade carbon Ti pedal maintains the height to the pedal platform by
using an oversized Ti axle. The system is comprised of 2 small cartridge ball
bearings 12mm x 18mm and a cartridge needle bearing. Look axles are approved
after a rotational test of a million eccentric (which creates the shock each
revolution) cycles at 100 rpm loaded with 90kg loaded on the center of the axle.
This is well above the required EN14781 test of 100,000 cycles at 65kg centered
on the axle. Bearings are double sealed to assure long bearing life.
- By using a 14mm long axle thread, the new LOOK axle permits adjustment of the
Q-Factor by 2mm by adding a specific washer available as a spare part. This
allows Q-factor adjustment from 53 to 55mm.
- From leisure to competition
- Long fiber injected carbon body
- 9/16 x 20 mm
- 2 Cartridge Bearings, 1 Needle Bearing
- Axle - Sole 15.7 mm
- From axle to crankarm 53mm
– 2 interchangeable cleat retention blades 12 and 16
– Keo Grip Grey Cleats
- Depends On Cleat Type
- 0º, 4.5º, or 9º Black Grey or Red
– 115 g. (298 g. per pair with hardware)
- Black and Graphite
- Delivered with pedals, grey cleats and mounting hardware (6 bolts 5 x 11mm and
- 2 year