The new Lake TX222-W Women's Triathlon Shoe is lighter with increased breathability, faster drying and fast transitions.
- Upper: NuFoam breathable and wicking shell
- Outsole: Carbon Fiber Sole with a 3-hole cleat pattern
- Lining: Trek-Dry antimicrobial liner
- Closure: Dual hook and loop straps
- Last: Competition Last is specifically shaped for optimal power transfer and comfort. It puts the foot in a position that allows the energy to be focused to the spindle but also offers more room for the forefoot to expand allowing for a comfortable fit for extreme long distance riding.
*Please Note: Cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.