The Lake TX212 Men's Triathlon Shoe; a triathlete's secret weapon.
- Upper: NuFoam breathable and wicking shell
- Outsole: Fiberglass-injected Hi-Impact Nylon outsole with 3-hole cleat pattern
- Lining: TrekDry®, carbonized bamboo that is wicking, fast drying and anti-microbial
- Closure: Dual hook and loop closure system for fast entrance and exit
- Last: Competition Last is specifically shaped for optimal power transfer and comfort. It puts the foot in a position that allows the energy to be focused to the spindle but also offers more room for the forefoot to expand allowing for a comfortable fit for extreme long distance riding.
*Please Note: Cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.