The Lake MX331 Mountain Bike Shoe for men offers an internal Carbon Fiber thermaform heel counter. In conjunction with the side mounted Boa Lacing System, the MX331 offers superior heel hold, while maintaining Lake's legendary comfort and performance.
- Upper: Pittard's Amourtan Goat leather and mesh. Outlast temperature regulating heel and tongue liner.
- Outsole: Carbon Fiber Sole with Mountain Race X real rubber sole
- Lining: Breathable, abrasion resistant, anti-microbial air mesh with Outlast temperature regulating heel and tongue liner
- Midsole: Carbon Fiber sole with thermaformable enforcement material in the arch and a composite fiber sole bed suspending the foot over the outer sole. Allows a more comfortable fit and for sole breathable.
- Closure: BOA technology closure system and Lake's Patent Pending heel securing sole system equalizes pressure and allows the foot to be secure and comfortable without the need to over-tighten the shoe.
- Last: CFC Race Last, specifically shaped for optimal power transfer, putting the foot in a position that allows the energy to be focused to the pedal
*Please Note: Cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.