The Lake CX331-W Women's Road Cycling Shoe offers an internal Carbon Fiber thermaform heel counter. In conjunction with the side mounted Boa Lacing System, the CX331 offers superior heel hold, while maintaining Lake's legendary comfort and performance.
- Upper: Klite Kangaroo leather and mesh upper with temperature regulating heel and tongue liner
- Outsole: Carbon Fiber sole with thermaformable enforcement material in the arch and a composite fiber sole bed suspending the foot over the outer sole. Allows a more comfortable fit and for sole breathable. Outsole has a 3-hole cleat pattern.
- Lining: Breathable, abrasion resistant and anti-microbial silver mesh, and Outlast temperature regulating heel and tongue liner
- Closure: BOA technology closure system and Lake's Patent Pending heel securing sole system equalizes pressure and allows the foot to be secure and comfortable without the need to over-tighten the shoe
- Last: CFC Race Last, specifically shaped for optimal power transfer, putting the foot in a position that allows the energy to be focused to the pedal
*Please Note: Cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.