When faced with the ultimate challenge, the Lake CX300-W Road Cycling Shoe for women will deliver.
- Upper: Breathable NuFoam and Tektile Microfiber upper for form fitting, wicking and anti-microbial properties
- Outsole: Carbon Fiber sole with integrated heel cup and a composite fiber sole bed suspending the foot over the outer sole. Allows for more focused power transfer and a breathable, comfortable fit. Outsole has a 3-hole cleat pattern.
- Lining: TrekDry®, carbonized bamboo that is wicking, fast drying and anti-microbial
- Closure: Triple hook and loop closure system for three point adjustability
- Last: CFC Race Last, specifically shaped for optimal power transfer, putting the foot in a position that allows the energy to be focused to the pedal
*Please Note: Cleats are not included. Compatible cleats may be purchased separately here.