Because not every road is smooth or dry .... or even a road.
Introducing the HED Stinger 5 Flamme Rouge PowerTap G3C Carbon Tubular Rear Bicycle Wheel, a 50mm deep rim wheel built for cobbles and cyclo-cross races. These wheels are built with an extra layer of carbon fiber to give you a more comfortable ride on rough roads. The rim bed has been raised to accommodate 25mm or wider tires, perfect for the larger cyclo-cross tires.
The Stinger 5's are tuned with HED’s SCT Technology. This means the wheel is tuned for handling according to its depth. This way, in a cross wind the wheels are solid and aero performance isn’t compromised.
- CycleOps PowerTap G3C: Introducing the new PowerTap G3C; The lightest power meter in the world
- World's lightest power meter
- Ceramic bearings by Ceramic Speed
- Hub weighs a mere 315 grams
- Wider flanges for a stiffer overall wheel
- Smaller overall hub profile
- New field-serviceable electronics
- ANT+ compatible for use with CycleOps Joule or your favorite computer
- C2 platform tubular rims
- 18 front and 24 rear silver bladed spokes
- Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes
- Carbon FR Sonic hubs
- Rear hub grease port with aluminium port cap
- Titanium Skewer and valve extender included
- Rider weight limit 210lbs
- Weight (g): Rear: 865