Stingers are the swiftest wheels on the road - In 2010 they were piloted to a dozen road and TT national titles and ridden to victory in countless Pro tour races. Hed isn’t the only ones who have spent time in the wind tunnel testing stingers. Two independent magazines and several pro tour level teams proved that Stinger wheels are the fastest... again. All 2012 Stingers are SCT (Stability Control Technology) tuned.
Hed applied their proprietary design formula to the new Hed Stinger 4 Flamme Rouge Carbon Tubular Rear Bicycle Wheel and the result is a superb road wheel - so fast it was first across the line at the US Pro Championship road race. If you exclude the Stinger 6 wheels, there is not a faster wheel less than 80mm deep.
With C2 cornering performance and TT speed in a 46mm wheel, it is Hed’s new favorite road wheel. Make it yours too.
- CycleOps PowerTap G3C: Introducing the new PowerTap G3C; The lightest power meter in the world
- World's lightest power meter
- Ceramic bearings by Ceramic Speed
- Hub weighs a mere 315 grams
- Wider flanges for a stiffer overall wheel
- Smaller overall hub profile
- New field-serviceable electronics
- ANT+ compatible for use with CycleOps Joule or your favorite computer
- C2 platform tubular rim
- 24 rear silver bladed spokes
- Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes
- Carbon FR Sonic hub
- Rear hub grease port with aluminum port cap
- Titanium Skewer and valve extender included
- Rider weight limit 210lbs
- Weights (g): Rear: 773