- Better endurance
- Increase performance time at anaerobic threshold
- Unsurpassed lactic acid buffering
- Boost glycogen storage
Hammer Nutrition Race Day Boost contains one of the most potent legal ergogenics available for competition. In the most extensive study to date on Race Day Boost's key ingredient, fit cyclists, in a 40K time trial, netted a whopping 8% improvement in performance time! The simple formula belies its profound effectiveness, aiding in increased cellular energy production and buffering performance-robbing lactic acid. A four-day loading dose of Race Day Boost prior to a key race can make a noticeable improvement in your performance. This is a special product for special events, but if you intend to win, you better have Race Day Boost on board.
Extra Benefits: 2000 mg of glutamine daily, the amount provided in four servings (one day's loading dose) of Race Day Boost, has been shown to elevate plasma growth hormone levels, a definite benefit while tapering for an event.
- Take 2 capsules of Race Day Boost with food or juice 4 times per day (total of 8 capsules daily), for 4 days prior to competition.
- During prolonged races an additional capsule may be taken every 1-2 hours, if desired.
- For best results, allow 3-4 weeks between loading cycles.
If doing a multi-day event this protocol may be used:
- Follow the same 4-day loading protocol as described above.
- Take 2 capsules of Race Day Boost with Recoverite as soon as possible after the race, with another 2-capsule dose of Race Day Boost with food later in the day/evening.
- Follow this twice daily "maintenance dose" protocol after each stage.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Sodium Phosphate - 1000mg
- Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosaphate, vegetable capsules (plant cellulose and water), Magnesium Stearate