- Better endurance
- Increase performance time at anaerobic threshold
- Unsurpassed lactic acid buffering
- Boost glycogen storage
Hammer Nutrition Race Day Boost contains one of the most potent legal ergogenics available for competition. In the most extensive study to date on Race Day Boost's key ingredient, fit cyclists, in a 40K time trial, netted a whopping 8% improvement in performance time! The simple formula belies its profound effectiveness, aiding in increased cellular energy production and buffering performance-robbing lactic acid. A four-day loading dose of Race Day Boost prior to a key race can make a noticeable improvement in your performance. This is a special product for special events, but if you intend to win, you better have Race Day Boost on board.
Extra Benefits: 2000 mg of glutamine daily, the amount provided in four servings (one day's loading dose) of Race Day Boost, has been shown to elevate plasma growth hormone levels, a definite benefit while tapering for an event.
Take 1 level teaspoon of Race Day Boost 4 times per day, for 4 days prior to competition. We suggest mixing each teaspoon serving in 3-4 ounces of warm/hot water. After the powder dissolves consume immediately. 2-4 ounces of fruit juice and/or ice can be added if desired. Do not take Race Day Boost the day of the event.
For best results, allow 3-4 weeks between loading cycles.
If doing a multi-day event this protocol may be used:
- Follow the same 4-day loading protocol as described above.
- Take 1 level teaspoon of Race Day Boost with your recovery drink as soon as possible after the race, with another dose of Race Day Boost (mixed in warm/hot water as described above) later in the day/evening.
- Follow this twice daily "maintenance dose" protocol after each stage.
- Do not take Race Day Boost in the morning prior to the start of the next stage.
Serving Size 1 Teaspoon
- Calories - 24
- Total Fat - 0g
- Total Carbohydrate - 4.5g
- Dietary Fiber - 0g
- Sugars - 0g
- Protein - 0g
- Sodium Phosphate - 1000mg
- Glutamine - 500mg
- Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Glutamine, Sodium (Tribasic) Phosphate