What have you done for your mitochondria lately? The unique Mito Caps formula, which incorporates some exciting recent discoveries in cellular physiology, helps mitochondria (the thousands of energy-producing "furnaces" in the cells of your body) work more efficiently and stay healthier. To quote one nutritional expert, "The longer you can stimulate the lifespan or health of the mitochondria, the longer you will live and the better you will perform in endurance events. The athlete who has the most healthy/efficient mitochondria is the athlete who performs at their best." The take-home message is that if you take care of your mitochondria they'll take care of you in so many ways. In addition to those extraordinary benefits, thanks to several of the nutrients in the formula, improved brain health and function is another benefit you may expect from Mito Caps.
Extra Benefits: Lipoic acid (in the preferred 'r' isomer form used in Mito Caps) is often called the "universal antioxidant" because, unlike other antioxidants, it scavenges both water and fat-soluble free radicals.
- Improve energy production capabilities
- Superior antioxidant support
- Potential increase in longevity
- Better fat metabolism
- Non-workout days: 1 capsule three times daily with food
- Workouts under 1.5 hrs: 1 capsule 30-90 minute prior to workouts (with or without food) - 2 capsules after workouts with Recoverite or food - 1 capsule with dinner (optional)
- Workouts over 1.5 hours: 2 capsules 30-90 minutes prior to workouts (with or without food) – 1 capsule per hour during workouts that exceed two hours - 2 capsules after workouts with Recoverite or food - 2 capsules with dinner
Serving Size 1 capsules
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate) - 12.5mg
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate) - 12.5IU
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) - 5g
- Acetyl L-Carnitine - 125mg
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid - 50mg
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate) - 50mg
- Para Amino Benzoic Acid - 25mg
Other Ingredients: Stabilized Rice Bran, Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose & water)
Notes: The two primary nutrients in the Mito Caps formula - acetyl l-carnitine and r-alpha lipoic acid - have numerous general health benefits. Therefore, every athlete or active person should take this product daily, all year round. Athletes desiring increased benefits can experiment with higher dosages.