- Superior cramp prevention
- Full spectrum electrolytes in balanced formula
- Versatile dosing for a variety of conditions
Cramping is your body's final warning signal that you're on empty electrolyte wise. However, your performance is deteriorating and you are slowing down long before you feel the slightest twinge of a cramp. To keep your body's muscular, digestive, nervous, and cardiac systems firing on all cylinders you need a consistent supply of all electrolytic minerals, not just sodium and potassium. Plus, in many instances, you require greater volumes of electrolytes than any sports drink or gel can provide. That is why Endurolytes fulfills such a crucial component of your fueling by supplying your body with a perfectly balanced, full-spectrum, rapidly assimilated electrolyte source, allowing you to meet your widely variable electrolyte needs with tremendous precision, hour after hour, no matter what the weather throws at you.
When you don't feel like taking capsules, Endurolyte Powder is the answer. Nearly identical to the Endurolyte encapsulated formula, Endurolyte Powder comes "in bulk" with a scoop (one level scoop is equal to one Endurolyte capsule), allowing you to mix the powder directly into your water bottle. Hammer Nutrition has added 50 mg of the amino acid Glycine, which helps neutralize the naturally salty to bitter taste of the electrolytic minerals. There are 150 scoops/servings per container
Extra Benefits: Taking Endurolyte before bed may help prevent night cramps and nighttime muscle twitching.
Use prior to, during, and after workouts to satisfy the body's electrolyte requirements with maximum precision. Use as needed but primarily when:
- Exercise lasts for more than 2 hours, regardless of temperature or humidity.
- Exercise lasts less than 2 hours and:
- Temperature is above 80 degrees and/or 70% humidity OR
- Temperature and humidity is 10 degrees or more above what you are accustomed to
Taste will limit you to 1-3 servings per hour. If conditions warrant more, additional capsules should be used.
Serving Size - 1 Scoop = 1.25 cc = 0.25 teaspoons
- Sodium (as Sodium Chloride) – 40mg
- Chloride (as Sodium Chloride) – 60mg
- Calcium (as Chelate) – 50mg
- Magnesium (as Chelate) – 25mg
- Potassium (as Chelate) – 25mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) - 6.7mg
- Manganese (as Chelate) - 1.7mg
- L-Tyrosine - 17mg
- Glycine - 50mg
Note: Bodyweight, level of fitness, weather conditions, acclimatization level, and biological predisposition all greatly affect electrolyte depletion so you must do your own trials with Endurolytes dosing, under a variety of conditions, to determine individual requirements. Endurolytes DOES NOT prevent heat stroke, hyponatremia, or any other dangerous physical condition resulting from over exertion in the heat.