- Scavenge excess ammonia to reduce fatigue
- Prolong endurance, even in "ultra" workouts or races
- Increase glycogen availability for energy production
- Help prevent cramps
- More potent aspartate compound, yielding higher amounts of potassium and magnesium.
- 10 mg per capsule of EESTM (blend of protease and phytase enzymes) for greater absorption and assimilation.
- All vegetable (VCapsTM) capsules.
Thoroughly tested over several years in the most extreme athletic endurance events, Anti-Fatigue Caps helps remove fatigue-causing, performance-robbing ammonia. During extended endurance exercise the body accumulates excess ammonia from protein metabolism, which interferes with glycogen production, disrupting energy output. Anti-Fatigue Caps is a one-of-a-kind product combining three well-known ammonia-scavenging nutrients. Clean up the waste products of combustion, or you'll pay the price. To stay strong in multi-hour events, you need Anti-Fatigue Caps.
Extra Benefits: Although Anti-Fatigue Caps is designed primarily for ammonia reduction in long distance events, many of the nutrients in the formula are excellent for helping counteract everyday fatigue, even chronic fatigue symptoms.
- 2-4 capsules one hour prior to training. This would provide an initial dose of 500-1000 mg magnesium/potassium aspartate, 200-400 mg citrulline, and 280-560 mg OKG, an excellent dose at the onset of an endurance workout or race.
- An additional 1-2 capsules each hour, at the two-hour mark and beyond, during extended endurance sessions is also suggested.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Potassium Magnesium Aspartate - 250mg
- L-Citrulline - 100mg
- OKG (Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate) - 140mg
- Enzyme Enhancement SystemTM (EES - A proprietary blend of protease and amylase - 10mg
Other Ingredients: Stabilized Rice Bran, Vegetable Capsules (pullulan and water)