- Enjoy sustained energy hour after hour
- Easy to digest, no stomach or GI issues
- Reduce muscle fatigue and recovery time
- Improve fat burning
- Buffer lactic acid
- Protein enhanced complex carbohydrate formula
- Unflavored, neutral tasting
One of the original long distance fuels, Sustained Energy has attained a legendary status in the world of endurance sports since it’s introduction in 1992. Tested and proven in virtually every endurance event on the planet, Sustained Energy’s unique 7:1 carbohydrate to protein ratio, and it's neutral flavor, is still the first choice of thousands of athletes. After about two hours of exercise you need to have some protein in your fuel or you will start to “cannibalize” or break down precious muscle tissue. So when your exercise goes beyond the range of Hammer Gel or HEED alone, Sustained Energy is ready to serve you, providing premium fuel complemented with specific nutrients that support enhanced fat utilization and lactic acid buffering.
Give Sustained Energy a try – you’ll have 100% confidence in your fuel – and you’ll understand why it’s been the choice of thousands of endurance athletes for well over a decade. For maximum fueling variety and flexibility during your longest and hardest training sessions and races, mix or alternate Sustained Energy with Hammer Gel, HEED and/or Perpetuem.
This product is ideally suited for the athlete who wants calories with as little taste and sweetness as possible. Soy Protein ensures a minimum of ammonia being released into the muscles, further reducing fatigue and tissue damage.
- Sustained Energy contains a 7:1 carbohydrate to protein ratio
- Sustained Energy contains a superior blend of complex carbohydrates, a precise amount of protein, and a few carefully selected micro-nutrients that all work synergistically to provide consistent, long-lasting energy.
Suggested doses by weight:
- Up to 120 pounds: up to 1.5 scoops per hour
- 120 – 155 pounds: up to 2 scoops per hour
- 155 – 190 pounds: up to 2.5 scoops per hour
- 190+ pounds: up to 3 scoops per hour
** These are estimated doses. Each athlete should determine in training, under a variety of conditions, their optimal dose.
Serving Size – 3 Rounded Scoops ( 85grams)
- Calories – 343
- Sodium – 112mg
- Total Carbohydrates – 73grams
- Sugars – 5grams
- Protein – 10.5grams
- L-Carnosine – 100mg
- L-Carnitine Complex – 50mg
- Choline Complex – 50mg