Welcome to the world’s finest fuel specifically formulated for multi-hour to multi-day events. No matter how long or extreme your exercise regimen or races may be, Perpetuem is always up to the task. Thoroughly tested and proven in the world’s toughest endurance events, Perpetuem’s unique formula – containing complex carbohydrates, soy protein, healthy fats, and key auxiliary nutrients such as sodium phosphate – is unsurpassed for maintaining optimal athletic performance for as long as you want. Perpetuem provides consistent, reliable energy, maximizes stored fat utilization, and buffers lactic acid to prevent muscle fatigue. On the road or trail, Perpetuem is the breakfast, lunch, and dinner of champions. Take it long with Perpetuem!
- Carbohydrates - Perpetuem contains a specific maltodextrin, which provides nearly 87% of its caloric composition in long chain carbohydrates.
- Protein – new calcium-enhanced soy protein isolate known as "XT" makes up nearly 10% of the caloric profile of PERPETUEM, the same percentage as is cannibalized during long slow endurance workouts.
- Fat - A de-oiled "super lecithin" (extracted from the soybean) is ideal for consistently and reliably fueling the body and maximizing energy production from stored faty acids.
- Sweetener – Perpetuem uses Energy Smart, the same healthy sweetener in Hammer Gel. This gives PERPETUEM a mellow-orange "Dreamsicle" flavor.
- Consistent, stable energy, hour after hour
- Easy to digest, no stomach or GI issues
- Reduce muscle fatigue and recovery time
- Unprecedented lactic acid buffering
- Get a full, satiated feeling during prolonged all-liquid fueling
- Minimize lean muscle tissue cannibalization
- Unique carb/protein/fat formula for maximum endurance
Suggested doses by body weight:
- Up to 120 pounds: up to 1 scoop per hour
- 120 – 155 pounds: up to 1.5 scoops per hour
- 155 – 190 pounds: up to 2 scoops per hour
- 190+ pounds: up to 2.5 scoops per hour
** These are estimated doses. Each athlete should determine in training, under a variety of conditions, their optimal dose.
Serving Size – 2 Rounded Scoops ( 69grams)
- Calories – 260
- Calories from fat – 20
- Total Carbohydrates – 54grams
- Sugars – 7grams
- Protein – 6grams
- Calcium – 234mg
- Phosphurus(as sodium tribasic phosphate) – 344mg
- Magnesium – 11mg
- Sodium – 231mg
- Potassium – 156mg
- L-carnosine – 100mg
- Carnitine – 50mg
- Choline – 50mg