A classic race-inspired glove, designed for riders who want a direct connection to the handlebar. The Giro Zero Cycling Glove for men is a pro-level, minimalist glove for riders who want the ultimate in ventilation, control and bar feel. The supple, micro vented leather palm is matched with a super breathable upper that offers a custom-fit feel and creates a glove that practically disappears when you put it on.
- Super Fit Engineering for Gloves - Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
- Pittards Leather - Select Giro gloves feature Pittards cabretta (hairsheep) leather chosen for its thin-but-tough structure. Pittards leathers undergo a special tanning process that helps the leather to absorb less water and resist sweat better than other leathers and synthetics. In addition to outstanding performance, no other material provides the fit and comfort of natural leather; it is a difference you will feel the moment you try on a pair of Giro gloves.
- Three-Piece Palm Construction – Giro’s unique 3-piece palm construction tailors the fit of their gloves to reduce bunching, and allows your hands to move naturally for enhanced control that doesn’t compromise bar feel. By designing each part of the palm to mimic a hand’s features and articulation, Giro gloves increase grip and provide a superior level of protection for the entire hand.
- THUMB The Super Fit Engineered thumb panel is essential to providing a snug fit with your hand while also allowing freedom of movement and enhanced grip necessary for maximum control and bar feel.
- PALM The Super Fit Engineered palm panel is optimized to provide a snug, comfortable fit without bunching when you grip the handlebar. By carefully sizing the palm to match the natural curve of the hand, Giro gloves remain supple while providing a layer of protection.?
- BODY The Super Fit Engineered body of a Giro glove is designed to support your hand’s natural movement, while providing a platform for padding and protection where you need it most. By optimizing the thickness and placement of padding with integrated Flex Zones, Giro gloves offer a more natural movement of fingers and joints.
- Palm - Super Fit™ design with three-panel palm for a tailored fit; Pittards® Microvent leather enhances breathability, resists moisture and perspiration
- Upper - Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch, breathable mesh
- Features - Lightweight, slip-on design; Tear-off finger pockets for ease of removal; Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface; Sonic-welded pull tab