When the obstacle is the path, you need an enlightened glove.
The Giro Xen MTB Glove for men balances a lightweight feel with the durability needed for all-day, all-mountain riding. The Super Fit™ engineered palm is made of supple Clarino™ and tailored to minimize excess material, so you get maximum control and comfort.
- Super Fit Engineering for Gloves - Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
- Technogel - Technogel is a proprietary polyurethane material originally designed for medical applications. Giro uses Technogel for the padding in their premium gloves because of its superior pressure distribution characteristics. When pressed between the glove and handlebar, Technogel molds itself to the hand by deforming along all three axes. Normal padding materials tend to deform only along one axis which causes pressure to accumulate in the direct contact zones.
- Palm - Super Fit™ design with three-panel palm for a tailored fit; Vented Clarino™ synthetic leather enhances durability.
- Upper - Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch breathable mesh; Intelligently-placed sonic-welded armor.
- Padding - 2mm Technogel® pad distributes pressure more evenly for comfort and durability with less padding.
- Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface
- Sonic-welded pull tab
- Low-profile Velcro closure
- Silicone fingertip print provides enhanced grip