The Giro Xen Mountain Bike Helmet is the original and now iconic all-mountain helmet. Its smooth low-profile style hints at skate-style influence, but its big vents, light weight, and expanded rear coverage define it as a high performance helmet for the modern mountain biker. And the colors and graphics make the Xen truly unique.
- In-Mold Construction - In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows Giro to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation - Giro helmets are developed utilizing Giro’s proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head-while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channeling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
- Roc Loc 4 - This system, found exclusively on the Xen, offers full adjustment of both fit tension and vertical position. Roc Loc 4 allows riders to easily customize fit, making the helmet more stable, especially on rough terrain.
- P.O.V. Visor - Point Of View visors are anchored by a patented internal clutch mechanism that allows 15-degrees of tool-free, on-the-fly vertical adjustment while preventing the visor from rattling and coming loose over rough and technical terrain.
- Roll Cage - Roll Cage reinforcement is a tough web of DuPont ® Nylon® molded inside a helmet’s EPS foam liner. It provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you’ll never notice…unless you need it.
- Suggested Use: All-Mountain, MTB Trail Ride, Super D Racing
- Construction: In-mold - EPS liner, polycarbonate shell
- Fit System: Roc Loc 4
- Ventilation: 17 Wind Tunnel™ vents, internal channeling