Top-level performance features and sleek style, for any ride
The Giro Saros Road Cycling Helmet is packed with some of Giro’s best features like Wind Tunnel ventilation and the comfort of the Roc Loc 5 fit system, for performance and comfort that rivals more expensive helmets. So whether you’re racing, training or just out to roll with friends, it’s the perfect complement to almost any ride.
- In-Mold Construction - In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation - Giro helmets are developed utilizing their proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head-while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channeling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
- Roll Cage - Roll Cage reinforcement is a tough web of DuPont ® Nylon® molded inside a helmet’s EPS foam liner. It provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you’ll never notice…unless you need it.
- Roc Loc 5 – Giro’s newest retention system packs game-changing technology into a miniscule package. Adjusting fit tension and vertical position has never been easier or more comfortable. Simply twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and relax across the flats or a warm climb.
- Suggested Use: Road Race, Enthusiast Road, Triathlon
- Fit System: Roc Loc 5
- Construction: In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Ventilation: 23 Wind Tunnel vents, internal channeling