Performance features like Wind Tunnel™ ventilation, Giro’s benchmark Roc Loc 4® fit system, and a sleek, modern style makes the Giro Saros Road Cycling Helmet speak to riders planning to break from the pack and go their own way. Offered in eight remarkable colorways, the Saros is sure to be a favorite out on the open road this season.
- In-Mold Technology - In-mold construction fuses the helmet’s outer shell with the impact-absorbing EPS liner. The two materials are fused together, and one is reinforced by the other. This ‘exoskeleton’ allows Giro to engineer helmets that are lighter, more durable and better ventilated.
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation - Giro helmets are developed utilizing their proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the rider’s head-while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channeling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
- Internal Channels - By definition, a channel is a route through which anything passes or progresses. In the case of Giro helmets, they utilize channels on the inner portion of the helmet to move air. These internal channels are carefully crafted and are one of the keys to a well ventilated helmet. When combined with Giro’s external vents, they help move hot, stale air across the riders head and force it out the back of the helmet. This is a proprietary Giro technology is called Wind Tunnel Ventilation.
- Roll Cage - Roll Cage reinforcement is a tough web of DuPont® Nylon® molded inside a helmet’s EPS foam liner. It provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you’ll never even notice…unless you need it.
- Super Fit Engineering - A great helmet is so comfortable that it virtually disappears when you put it on. Giro’s proprietary three-size Super Fit system is based on “human scale factors” data and nearly 20 years of crafting helmets for the best riders in the world. The result is a line of helmets that fit 98% of the world’s population, yet look and fit like they were made just for you.
- Giro Suggested Use – Road Race, Enthusiast Road, Triathlon, Urban/Commute, Touring
- Fit System – Roc Loc 4
- Construction – In-mold – EPS liner, polycarbonate shell
- Ventilation – 23 Wind Tunnel vents, internal channeling