The fiberglass-shelled Giro Remedy MTB Helmet offers the same level of protection, ventilation and attention to detail as its big brother—the Remedy CF—yet manages it all at a nice price. It’s built for long park sessions, big mountain riding, cleaning sketchy, exposed lines, or anything else in the gravity realm. Key features like a washable interior liner, no-tool visor adjust, and matchless graphics make the Remedy the preferred choice by the best riders on the planet.
- Super Fit Engineering – Giro’s proprietary Super Fit sizing system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 20 years of hand-crafting helmets to fit the best bike riders in the world. By creating helmets in 3 sizes to fit snugly and securely while also matching the human body’s form, Giro’s Super Fit sizes comfortably fit up to 98% of the world’s population, yet look (and fit) like they are custom made just for you.
- Hard Shell Construction – Hard shell construction is the traditional method of combining a durable, molded outer-shell with an impact-absorbing EPS foam liner. By molding the shell separately from the helmet’s liner, Giro can optimize the shell material, thickness and finish to create helmets that are tough yet stylish, and ideally suited to the style of riding they’re built for.
- Tool-free, bolt-on visor
- Washable interior lining
- Suggested Use: Freeride, MTB DH Race, MTB Slalom/4X Race, All-Mountain
- Construction: Fiberglass shell with EPS liner and EVA-lined chinbar
- Ventilation: 14 vents with internal channeling