Kids don’t think twice about fit systems and tech specs, they just want to go ride! The Giro Rascal Cycling Helmet with Giro’s new OneStep™ fit system provides a simple and intuitive method to quickly send your little rider on his way. Simply close the pinch-free buckle and they’re ready to go. For added visibility, mom or dad can click on the integrated rear LED tail-light. Loads of cool features in a cool helmet for the coolest kids.
- In-Mold Construction – The In-mold construction process permanently fuses a light-yet-durable outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing EPS foam liner, enhancing the strength of both parts, This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece ‘exoskeleton’ that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than helmets with shells that are fastened or adhered to the liner.
- Universal Fit Sizing – Giro’s Universal Fit helmets are sculpted to look good and fit great for almost anyone on the first try. By developing proprietary shell sizes based on specific customer groups, and combining them with an easily-adjustable fit system, it’s easy for you to get the right fit, straight out of the box, without the hassle or expense of trying multiple sizes.
- OneStep Fit System – OneStep is a self-adjusting fit system developed with years of research into anatomic data, and designed to take the hassle out of fitting kids’ helmets. By combing a supple, elastic fit band with fixed-position straps, it automatically adjusts to fit the child, and helps to keep the helmet positioned properly. Flashing LED taillights are integrated into the rear of the system for enhanced visibility, too!
- Suggested use - Kids - OneStep™
- Construction - In-mold - EPS liner, polycarbonate shell
- Fit System - OneStep™, Universal Child (19.75"-21.5" / 50-54cm)
- Ventilation - 12 vents