The Giro Men’s Proof Winter Road Cycling Glove is a dedicated glove for winter rides and commutes in freezing conditions (30° F / 0° C). The Proof insulates your hands from the cold with a waterproof, breathable shell backed with Thinsulate™ XT, plus a removable moisture-wicking inner liner that can also be worn on its own when temperatures are mild. It’s a double dose of warmth that won’t compromise dexterity or weigh you down.
- Super Fit - Super fit is a proprietary design process Giro uses to optimize their gloves for comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineered gloves significantly reduce bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. With as many as five sizes available per model, it adds up to a great pair of gloves that practically disappear when you put them on.
- Outer Shell - Waterproof, breathable 40g Thinsulate™ XT shell to repel the weather; Extended cuff with adjustable draw cord to seal out cold and snow; Super Fit™ engineered for a tailored fit; 20g Thinsulate™ insulation in palm for added warmth
- Interior Liner - Removable, can be worn as a separate glove; Four-way stretch, moisture-wicking upper; Fleece-lined interior for warmth and comfort; Silicone detailing on palm for enhanced grip
- Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface
- Reflective detailing on shell and liner